Haylee and some of her buddies from school. Our school year ended Friday!
We have had a great week this week with Katy Carter visiting. She has been working at the school where Haylee and Jackson go to school and has also participated in our weekly visit to La Carpio. We've had a ton of fun, too. (VIDEOS BELOW!)
Thank You so much to all of our faithful prayer partners. Your prayers and giving to the Cooperative Program and the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering are so NEEDED and appreciated. Thank you to all!
Prayer Requests this week...
- This is Katy's last week with us so pray that she will experience a great week here in Costa Rica.
- Haylee and Jackson have finished up their school year and have a week of summer vacation before beginning summer camp next week. Pray for them to have a relaxing week.
- Liesa and Jeff are working their way through the summer semester. Pray for good attitudes and that we'll take advantage of every opportunity to learn language.
- Pray for the opportunity to share the gospel this week whenever we have the chance.
- Pray for our dear friend, John McLamb who had his tonsils out Saturday. OUCH!
- Pray for our dear friend, Crystal Nelson who had nasal surgery on Saturday. John and Crystal will be missing some language school so pray for a speedy recovery!