Wow. What a week! This has been a busy week for us. Language Tests, IMB Meetings, ministry at La Carpio and spending time with our Costa Rican neighbors have left us "Muy Cansados" today. We needed a SLOW Sunday in order to recharge our batteries.
Thank you to all of you who are praying for us regularly. We cannot thank you enough for your investment in our lives. We are especially thankful for those of you who allow us to pray for you. Please send us your prayer requests.. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prayer Requests for this week...
- Pray for Haylee and Jackson. They have a full schedule just like we do every day. Although their summer school schedule is not as demanding as the regular school year they are not able to have a 'summer off' like their friends in Mississippi. Pray for health and good attitudes for them. Pray for their language acquisition. Pray for them as they prepare to say good bye to more friends who are leaving in a few weeks.
- Pray for Liesa's mom and dad and Jeff's mom who are vacationing together this week on a cruise. Pray for their safety.
- Pray for Liesa's grandmother. Granny turns 75 this week!
- Pray for Liesa and Jeff as they continue their second semester. Good attitudes. Strong minds. Motivation. The normal stuff.
- Pray for our sweet friend Courtney Hunter serving in Argentina this week as a student missionary. God has BIG plans for Courtney this week and in the future.
- Pray for Oral Proficiency Interviews coming up on August 6.
- Pray for the 'C family' as they return to their field of service after returning to the states for a death in their family.
- Pray for Boots and Katie Holder and the REAP North team serving in Peru.
Thank you for your prayer support and your giving to the Cooperative Program and the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering!