Thank you for so many who are praying for us by name every day. We KNOW you are praying and we NEED you to continue. AND...let us know how we can be praying for you. Email us at email@example.com and let us know how to pray.
We have a had a good 4th of July weekend with my brother (Pete) and his wife (Carrie) here for a few days. We went to La Fortuna this weekend to spend time at the Arenal Volcano and taking a Canopy Tour (by zip line) and hiking through the jungle to a water fall. We get back to class on Monday (July 7) while Pete and Carrie enjoy a few days at Manuel Antonio.
We depend on you to pray for us. Here are some important items to be lifting up...
- Pray for the family of Greg Gomez. Greg is a student from the University of Mississippi who was killed in Peru this weekend while serving as a summer missionary. Greg was a wonderful young man who was doing exactly what God called him to do. Pray for the family during this difficult time for them.
- Pray for safety for our family here in Costa Rica this week. We do not live in fear and we would appreciate you continuing to pray for God's protection on us.
- Pray for GOOD ATTITUDES as we study spanish. This semester is getting REALLY LOOOOONG. We must stay focused!
- Praise for the great recovery of our friends John McLamb and Crystal Nelson...both have recovered nicely and are almost back to full speed.
- Pray for the many people of the world who have yet to hear about Jesus. Are you willing to GIVE, PRAY, AND GO so that they will hear about HIM?