Our Oral Proficiency Interview Scores indicate that we are learning very well. We both increased our levels of Spanish! We are certainly happy about that.
Thank you to Salem Baptist Church for the box of goodies and the support of the La Carpio ministry.
This is our final few days of the trimester. We are enjoying that thought but it is diminished by the thought of our dearest friends leaving us for their place of service. Please pray for...
- Jenny, John, Caleb, Luke and Elijah McLamb as they leave us this week for their next stop in South America.
- Jan, Jay, Elizabeth, Bill, John, and Jessica Cook as they leave for their field of service.
- Haylee and Jackson as they finish up their last few days. THEY ARE READY FOR A VACATION!
- Jeff and Liesa as we finish up our trimester. We are READY for a break, also!
- Please pray for our friend Stacy Case Stout who was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis this week.
Thank you for your prayers and your giving to the Cooperative Program and the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering.