Thank you so much for praying for Haylee and her dance recital. It was WONDERFUL. Hopefully we'll be able to post a video of her dance soon. She did a great job and continues to prove how 'tough' she is. She loves a challenge. Taking a dance class in spanish and performing on a stage before several thousand is a tough task. She did great!
Liesa's parents have returned to the States. We are so thankful they were able to come and visit. One of the highest costs of serving as missionaries is the separation from our family and friends. It is horrible. Life is not fair. We are comforted by knowing that God has called us to be here and has equipped our family and friends to support us in various ways. We are thankful for each of you who support us by prayer and by giving to the Cooperative Program and the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering.
We need your prayers this week for the following things...
- Please continue to pray for Haylee and Jackson. We are approaching another time of 'good-byes' to so many dear friends.
- Please pray for the ministry at La Carpio. If you can remember to specifically pray on Thursday afternoons as we lead a group into this community.
- Please pray for our continued Language Learning. With only ten weeks remaining it is so easy to lose motivation.
- Please pray for our Peruvian Visa to be approved soon. Things look good but prayer is always a great weapon against government red tape.
- Please pray for Boots and Katie Holder and the REAP North team in Peru. There is so much going in Peru and so many things coming up in the next few months. Pray for God's wisdom in decision making.
- Please pray for an increase in the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering. Obviously, the economy of the U.S. is in difficulty. Pray that mission budgets will not be cut and that missionaries waiting to be appointed will have the necessary resources to be able to follow God's call.