This coming week is another busy week. Please pray for...
- Haylee as she performs in her dance recital. She has worked hard overcoming language barriers and will perform Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings.
- Jackson is loving his new teacher and whatever she's doing to get him to read so much is TREMENDOUS. Continue to pray for him as he grows more every day.
- Liesa is busy as always. Pray for her this week as she balances being a mom, wife, student and good friend to so many.
- Jeff as our final weeks of formal language training continue. Pray that all of our language skills would improve.
- Liesa's parents are coming to visit this week. Pray for safe travel for them.
Below are some photos from Jackson's soccer practice and his nap time in the hammock on the back patio. Sweet stuff!