Our time in Costa Rica is winding down and in just a few days we'll be on the ground in Perú, land of the Incas! We are so thankful for those of you who prayed for us this past week. Our Oral Language Test and Written Grammar Test are behind us. On Monday we will have our final Oral Proficiency Interview for our boss, The International Mission Board. If we fail we can no longer be Baptist...just kidding. BUT, we want to do well. Here's our prayer requests for this week.
- Pray for Haylee and Jackson as the BIG MOVE is coming quickly. Pray for peaceful hearts and sweet times with their friends here during their last few days.
- On Monday December 1, Pray for Jeff at 10 am (Oxford, MS Time) and Liesa at 3 pm (Oxford, MS Time).
- Our final ministry day at La Carpio is Thursday, December 4. We are throwing a big Christmas Party for our kids at La Carpio. Pray for a clear presentation of the gospel this week. The La Carpio ministry is from 1:30 pm until 5:00 pm.
- Pray for the millions of lost people of Perú. Pray for more workers to come and work in this harvest field.
- Pray about your gift to this year's Lottie Moon Christmas Offering. The less you give the more people miss hearing the gospel...'nuff said.
The Chili's Logo at the top of the page represents a very fine meal that we plan to have in Lima in just a few days....