FOUR more days of class this semester! We are certainly looking forward to several days off from school. We'll be headed to the beach with Liesa's family...Her parents, sisters and their families and Granny all arrive on Thursday and Friday. It's 11 of them and 4 of us. Should be an interesting week here to say the least.
Thank you so much for your faithful prayer support and financial gifts to the Cooperative Program and the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering! Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.
Our primary assignment here in Costa Rica is to learn the language but we are also involved in other opportunities...
- Liesa is meeting with one of our neighbors teaching English and learning Spanish.
- Liesa is involved with a prayer walking group that is covering our little part of the world.
- Jeff shared his testimony (In Spanish) this week with one of our Costa Rican friends.
Prayer Requests this week...
- Continue to pray for Haylee and Jackson. Jackson will be losing one of his good buddies this week as his family is headed to another country to serve as missionaries. The life of a Kid Missionary is filled with hello's and good-bye's.
- Pray for some of our collegues in Africa who were robbed at gunpoint this past week. Pray for peace and wisdom as they recover from this.
- Pray for the millions in South America who have no personal relationship with Jesus.
- Join us in giving thanks for a very good first semester here at Language School.
- Pray for Liesa's family as they travel here this week.
We thank you for your support and be assured that your prayers are responsible for so many great things in our lives.
Remember to let us know if you can help us on May 11 with the Day of Prayer for South America. You can email Liesa at email@example.com.